February 22, 2012 § Leave a comment
<?php system("zip -r /PATH/archive.zip /FOLDER_PATH"); ?>
December 6, 2010 § Leave a comment
I am sure there is a lot of articles talking about how to handle special character in email subject.
Lately, I need to add French word like “è” such special character in the email subject.
So I googled it, generally there are few things to look at.
1. Use “=?UTF-8?B?”.base64_encode($your_subject).”?=”
2. Make sure your source is UTF-8, such as your script, your database source
3. Use UTF-8 encoding email library such as Swiftmailer , this is the rock star in open source email, unbeatable.
And that’s all about it.
Oh you can also use it in the `From Name` like Josè <firstname.lastname@example.org> !
February 24, 2010 § Leave a comment
Couple things to note.
1.What is the UID of the files that generate by server side script?
It is ‘apache’
2. Why I cannot use chmod 777 on that file, but I can chmod the file I just created using FTP software?
Because the ftp login UID is not apache.
3. Why my script is not working on deployment server, but work in localhost in windows enviroment?
Many reasons, if it related to above issues, then it would be a UID named ‘user’ script want to write something on that folder with UID named ‘apache’ (this folder probably you use mkdir command to generate ).
It will happens to be a issue once if the PHP < 6.0 safe mode is turn on .